I’m trying to challenge myself to come up with or find all delicious recipes out there that use just a few ingredients – the magic number is…yes, you are right… FIVE!
Five-ingredient recipes will get you in and out of the kitchen in no time. Also, if they are your favourite ingredients you’ll most likely have some of them in your kitchen. Water, oil for frying, and other essential spices in anyone’s cupboard (salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, basil, rosemary, chili, curry, bay leaves, thyme, cinnamon , vanilla extract, sugar) do not count!
I truly believe simplicity is key and there is no need to have a long list of ingredients to make a really delicious dish. From tasty appetizers to nutritious main dishes and delicious desserts, I am sure you can all create your own mouthwatering recipe with only five ingredients!
These quick and easy recipes are also perfect for one of those days when you just don’t feel like cooking anything but you still have to feed a hungry family. Also, if you skip recipes with too many ingredients (as I usually do), then 5licious is definitely for you.
I hope you’ll enjoy my 5licious recipes. Try making your own five-ingredient recipes and please share them with the world by posting them or the links to your blogs in the comments section.
If you have any ideas, suggestions or just want to share your thoughts please leave me a comment.
Also, be sure to follow my 5licious board on Pinterest:
- How to Make Fancy Chocolate Eggs – Happy Easter!!!
- Apple Cinnamon Smoothie with Toasted Walnuts
- Quick and Easy Salad with Tuna and Corn
- Balsamic Oven-Roasted Rainbow Carrots
- Mushrooms Stuffed with Cheese and Tomatoes
- Peach Blueberry Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
- 5-Ingredient Recipes: 15 Surprisingly Easy and Healthy Back to Work Lunches
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert with Roasted Almonds
- The Best Homemade Café Frappé Recipe – Low-Sugar, Rich & Creamy!
- Breakfast Egg Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Easy Blueberry Jam
- Creamy Banana Green Smoothie – Healthy Eating Has Never Tasted So Good!
- Strawberry Apricot Jam
- Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles
- Spinach Salad with Berries and Feta Cheese
- No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecakes in a Cup
- Kiwi Banana Smoothie with a Twist
- Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Grape and Banana Dolphin Parfait
- Crispy Roasted Asparagus
- Spinach Sweet Potato Dip
- Mini Cheese Balls
- Viennese Schnitzel
- Easy Cream Cheese Berry Butterfly Tarts
- Sweet Potato Soup – Cooking Efficiently for Families with Babies
- Creamy Pineapple Berry Smoothie
- Beans with Roasted Peppers and Onions
- Banana Blueberry Parfait
- Slow-Cooker Whole Chicken with Veggies
- Egg Easter Bunny Face
- Breaded Eggplant
- Egg Mushrooms
- Mashed Potato Swirls with Parmesan
- Egg Penguins
- Strawberry and Cream Cheese Santa Hats
- Roasted Peppers Salad
- Chicken Breast with Plums
- Green Beans with Garlic & Mayo
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Garlic Chicken Livers Served with Polenta
- Baked Potatoes with Cheese & Sour Cream
- Salsa Chicken with Mushrooms
- Funny Tomato (Frog) Stuffed With Eggplant Salad
- Funny Sunny Side up Eggs
- Quail Eggs & Bacon Toast
- Marinated Mushrooms
- Spanish Omelette (Tortilla de Patatas)
- Feta Cheese Balls with Dill and Sunflower Seeds
- Fried Trout with Tomato & Garlic Sauce
- Romanian Mamaliga (Polenta)
- Smoked Salmon & Cucumber Appetizer
- Wafer Sheets Filled with Caramelized Sugar and Walnut Cream
- Potato Stew with Chicken and Garlic
- Creamy Cauliflower with Mayonnaise
- Semolina Milk Pudding
- Beet Salad
- Pesto Deviled Eggs
- Homemade Raffaello Almond Coconut Candies
- Crunchy Fish Fillets
- Eggplant Salad
- Cheese Sticks
- Stuffed Baked Potatoes with Cheese & Bacon
- French Baked Potatoes